Dupont Partners’ tax practice provides its clients with cutting-edge advice in domestic and cross-border transactions. Our tax team has considerable experience handling matters for a diverse client base from institutional clients to individuals.
Dupont Partners practices in the following areas:
- International tax structuring (such as design of complex alternative asset investments, financing, restructuring and multi-jurisdictional coordination)
- Review and due diligence on target investment structure, existing corporate structure, tax review, analysis, risks assessment and reporting (for direct and indirect taxes)
- Assistance as to tax compliance, reporting, relations with tax authorities, auditors and/or banks
- VAT review of services agreements, service structure, VAT compliance and complex VAT arrangements
- Assistance with transfer pricing, preparation of reports, mergers, acquisition, restructuring and cross border reorganizations
36th IBA International Financial Law Conference
Dupont Partners, represented by its founding partner Peter-Jan Bossuyt, head of banking and restructuring, will be present at the 36th IBA International Financial Law Conference in Berlin from 14 May to 17 May. It will be a great pleasure to catch up with old friends and meet peers from other jurisdictions and introduce them to […]
NPL INVESTMENTS THROUGH LUXEMBOURG STRUCTURES
Peter-Jan Bossuyt, head of our Banking and Restructuring practice, will attend the European NPL summit in Stockholm on 21 & 22 March 2019, and speak on the Western European panel and particular about the various Luxembourg structures available to invest in NPLs. Attached is additional info on the NPL summit.
Luxembourg Financial Sector Brexit Emergency Law
On 31 January 2019 the Luxembourg government proposed a so-called “Brexit Urgency bill” in order to address, during a fixed period, any serious disruptions in Luxembourg in case of a no-deal/hard Brexit.