Dupont Partners provides sophisticated services and solutions in the formation, structuring, and negotiation of a wide variety of private investment vehicles to our clients, ranging from large alternative-asset managers and institutional investors to independent boutiques and first-time fund sponsors.
We are able to address the legal, regulatory, tax and commercial issues typically associated with such transactions, such as :
- Design, set up and ongoing advice in relation to closed-ended alternative funds in the real estate, infrastructure, debt, private equity and venture sectors
- Negotiations with counterparties and investors
- Fund and commitment financing
- Advice to AIFMs (Luxembourg based or relevant Luxembourg branches), investment management and investment advisory businesses )
- Institutional securitizations (set up, listings, institutional dedicated design, Solvency II related advice)
- Private bank UHNWI dedicated solutions (including combinations with life insurance)
36th IBA International Financial Law Conference
Dupont Partners, represented by its founding partner Peter-Jan Bossuyt, head of banking and restructuring, will be present at the 36th IBA International Financial Law Conference in Berlin from 14 May to 17 May. It will be a great pleasure to catch up with old friends and meet peers from other jurisdictions and introduce them to […]
NPL INVESTMENTS THROUGH LUXEMBOURG STRUCTURES
Peter-Jan Bossuyt, head of our Banking and Restructuring practice, will attend the European NPL summit in Stockholm on 21 & 22 March 2019, and speak on the Western European panel and particular about the various Luxembourg structures available to invest in NPLs. Attached is additional info on the NPL summit.
Luxembourg Financial Sector Brexit Emergency Law
On 31 January 2019 the Luxembourg government proposed a so-called “Brexit Urgency bill” in order to address, during a fixed period, any serious disruptions in Luxembourg in case of a no-deal/hard Brexit.